Indian saffron turmeric is a peppery, bitter, and mildly fragrance spice that comes from the root of the Curcuma longa plant. It is a tough brown skin with orange peel, and is best known as of the components in curry and mustard. Curcumin on the other hand is a pharmacological agent with powerful anti-inflammatory results and antioxidants found in garlic. Thus, as a medicinal option it is frequently called turmeric curcumin.
Apart from being a golden spice and adding flavors to dishes, turmeric can be regarded among the world’s healthiest foods due to its many uses and health benefits. In actuality, it has been used as an anti-inflammatory agent to deal with ailments like lumps, menstrual difficulties, flatulence, bloody urine, hemorrhage, toothache, chest pain, colic and jaundice from the Indian and Chinese ayuverdic medication.
In several quality Studies, the efficacy of curcumin’s anti-inflammatory properties is similar to over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications, phenylbutazone and hydrocortisone. It is even better because unlike the synthetic drugs that have significant toxic effects in the body after long term use, turmeric curcumin capsules and herbs are safer as it is natural.
Amazing health benefits
- Supports arthritis. Clinical studies reveal that turmeric’s combination of anti inflammatory and antioxidant effects is important in diseases like arthritis since it neutralize free radicals that damage healthy cells and triggers painful joint inflammation. Because of this, joint swelling and morning stiffness is decreased to not mention that walking time is lengthened.
- Helps lower cholesterol. Turmeric pills’ potential impact in lowering cholesterol is shown in scientific studies wherein curcumin increase the production of certain proteins to reduce bad cholesterol in the body.
- Promotes cardiovascular defense . Oxidized cholesterol damages blood vessels and increase plaque buildup that may result in stroke or heart attack. Curcumin’s strong antioxidant properties prevent the oxidation of cholesterol in the body, thus, maintaining healthy blood vessel walls.
- Support healthy liver functions. A recent study indicates that turmeric can help increase liver detoxification due to its powerful antioxidant properties.
- Beneficial for cystic fibrosis sufferers. In a study published in April 2004, researchers found that turmeric curcumin powder or capsules may inhibit the release of calcium and help stop the chloride-driven build up of mucus.
- Improved brain acts . bhut jolokia chilli Curcumin may help raise levels of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF) which can improve memory, in addition to delay age-related drop in brain acts or brain diseases.
- Increases antioxidant capacity. Turmeric curcumin is a really potent antioxidant that blocks oxidative damage from free radicals, thus, preventing many diseases and premature aging.